The seamless integration of a Sky Trail® ropes course and a Sky Rail™ zip line results in delighted guests and owners alike. Not only will participants be enthralled by a smooth ride on the zip line amongst an adventurous ropes course, but owners will essentially possess a thrilling combination of 2 attractions thus maximizing their revenue potential.
There are various model designs that are available to complement any business. While the base model is a straight track, there are customizable curved models as well. The curved Sky Rail™ allows for a longer ride in a smaller amount of space and gives participants a unique twist to a normal zip ride.
There are 2 types of braking systems available for a Sky Rail™ zip line:
- Mechanical - A mechanical Sky Rail™ is equipped with a braking system which uses magnetic eddy currents to slow participants before landing. A trained course operator is required at the Sky Rail™ take off platform to instruct and facilitate the loading of participants to enter the Sky Rail™ track.
- Electronic - An electronic Sky Rail™ is equipped with a braking system which uses a series of electronic sensors, gates and magnetic eddy currents to operate. This braking system requires a 120v 10amp electrical connection at the base of the Sky Rail™ column. A participant cannot enter the Sky Rail™ until the previous participant is clear and the automated system resets itself. A trained course operator is not required to load participants into the Sky Rail™ track.
Sky Rail™ zip line features included when purchased with a Sky Trail® or Sky Tykes®:
- Upgraded Sky Rail™ redundant slinglines and emergency take down kits
- 2 element track stops per Sky Rail™
- Technician training for 1 staff person (electronic braking system only)