An Amaze’n Mazes™ provides a high return for a minimal investment making this attraction a great entertainment solution for a variety of industries. With a requirement of just 1 employee to oversee and entertain thousands of participants, the overhead cost is very minimal and provides an additional revenue stream for a variety of businesses such as ski resorts, zoos, family entertainment centers, tourist attractions and more.
Versatile in terms of design as well as size, Amaze’n Mazes™ can be customized to fit your facility’s space and provide year-round excitement thanks to their weather-resistant nature. The maze’s plastic panels come in a variety of attractive colors and can be custom embossed with a company logo or special message. Further personalize the experience for visitors by experimenting with changeable pathways to create a one of a kind maze to keep customers coming back again and again!
The installation of an Amaze’n Maze™ underneath a towering Sky Trail®ropes course provides any facility with the perfect entertainment package that visitors of all ages can enjoy. The 2 attractions require minimal operation, engage both mind and body and entertain not only the young, but the young at heart!
Amaze'n Mazes™ features:
- Average size: 4,800ft2 (446m2) outdoors or 700ft2 (65m2) indoors
- Capacity: 1 person per 15 ft2
- Participants per hour: 1 participant may enter the maze every 15-20 seconds
- Operators needed: 0 additional if combined with Sky Trail®, 1-2 if independent
Amaze'n Mazes™ benefits:
- Virtually no capacity limit, guests complete maze in an average of 15 minutes
- Proven longevity and durability: 20+ year maze lifespan
- Yields high profits in a relatively short amount of time
- Involves low technology and keeps participants active (no waiting in line)
To further customize your maze beyond panel colors and overall themes, you are able to specify the type of post used to construct the attraction. Structural posts are offered predominately in steel but cedar posts are available as an alternative option. The wooden posts are durable and give any maze a traditionally rustic appearance, keeping in line with natural environments and themes. If steel is desired, the posts are coated with long-lasting paint to give a finished and polished look. No matter the material, both options will hold up year-round and bring smiles to every participant.