An Amaze’n Mazes™ provides a high return for a minimal investment making this attraction a great entertainment solution for a variety of industries. With a requirement of just 1 employee to oversee and entertain thousands of participants, the overhead cost is very minimal and provides an additional revenue stream for a variety of businesses such as ski resorts, zoos, family entertainment centers, tourist attractions and more.
Versatile in terms of design as well as size, Amaze’n Mazes™ can be customized to fit your facility’s space and provide year-round excitement thanks to their weather-resistant nature. The maze’s plastic panels come in a variety of attractive colors and can be custom embossed with a company logo or special message. Further personalize the experience for visitors by experimenting with changeable pathways to create a one of a kind maze to keep customers coming back again and again!
The installation of an Amaze’n Maze™ underneath a towering Sky Trail®ropes course provides any facility with the perfect entertainment package that visitors of all ages can enjoy. The 2 attractions require minimal operation, engage both mind and body and entertain not only the young, but the young at heart!
Amaze'n Mazes™ features:
- Average size: 4,800ft2 (446m2) outdoors or 700ft2 (65m2) indoors
- Capacity: 1 person per 15 ft2
- Participants per hour: 1 participant may enter the maze every 15-20 seconds
- Operators needed: 0 additional if combined with Sky Trail®, 1-2 if independent
Amaze'n Mazes™ benefits:
- Virtually no capacity limit, guests complete maze in an average of 15 minutes
- Proven longevity and durability: 20+ year maze lifespan
- Yields high profits in a relatively short amount of time
- Involves low technology and keeps participants active (no waiting in line)