Amaze’n Mazes provide a high return for a minimal investment making them a great entertainment solution for a variety of industries. With a requirement of just 1 employee to oversee and entertain thousands of participants, the overhead cost is very minimal and provides an additional revenue stream for a variety of businesses such as ski resorts, zoos, family entertainment centers, tourist attractions and more.
Versatile in terms of design as well as size, Amaze’n Mazes can be customized to fit your facility’s space and provide year-round excitement thanks to their weather-resistant nature. The maze’s plastic panels come in a variety of attractive colors and can be custom embossed with a company logo or special message. Further personalize the experience for visitors by experimenting with changeable pathways to create a one of a kind maze to keep customers coming back again and again!
The installation of an Amaze’n Maze underneath a towering Sky Trail® ropes course provides any facility with the perfect entertainment package that visitors of all ages can enjoy. The 2 attractions require minimal operation, engage both mind and body and entertain not only the young, but the young at heart!
Amaze'n Mazes features:
- Average size: 4,800ft2 (446m2) outdoors or 700ft2 (65m2) indoors
- Capacity: 15 people per ft2
- Participants per hour: 1 participant may enter the maze every 15-20 seconds
- Operators needed: 0 additional if combined with Sky Trail®, 1-2 if independent
Amaze'n Mazes benefits:
- Virtually no capacity limit, guests complete maze in an average of 15 minutes
- Proven longevity and durability: 20+ year maze lifespan
- Yields high profits in a relatively short amount of time
- Involves low technology and keeps participants active (no waiting in line)