Job Summary: This position is responsible for the installation of structural steel adventure products. Requires general construction and mechanical knowledge, flexible schedule and the ability to travel both domestic and internationally without restrictions. This individual performs various duties as assigned and must conduct themselves as a professional representative of Ropes Courses Incorporated. This role requires extensive travel (75%) so applicant must possess or be able to obtain a passport, have a clean driving record (ability to be insured on company fleet policy) and be willing to submit to a background and drug screen.
- Participate in safe material handling and installation processes from initial unloading to final inspection of project.
- Ability to take direction from Immediate Supervisor
- Follow all safety standards and procedures
- Work independently and be a self motivator
- Good attendance record
- Complete all paperwork (including expense reports and timesheets) accurately and in a timely manner
- Professional representation of company while on job site
- Able to work within timelines
- All other duties as assigned on a daily basis
- General construction knowledge with structural steel experience a plus
- Experience operating heavy equipment including all-terrain forklifts, manlifts and scissor/booms
- Experience or ability to work at heights
- Highly organized and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within travel timelines and itineraries
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates preferred as no relocation reimbursement will be available for this position. Assessment of skills may be required during interview process. Employment offers are contingent on acceptable pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
Qualified applicants should apply here. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!