Sky Trail® ropes courses entertain guests in 24 different countries across 5 continents. In fact, 11 million people annually experience the hands-on fun our products provide. If you’re looking for an entertainment solution that addresses family, fitness and fun, our products are the solution to grow your business sky-high!
Sky Trail® ropes courses can be custom made and tailored to fit the needs of your business. There are a variety of options to accommodate various populations and group dynamics.
Each course consists of horizontally strung cables, ropes, boards and other materials secured between steel poles to create elements or activities. The courses are entirely made out of man-made materials including steel, plumber and combi-rope to maintain longevity, durability and structural integrity in both indoor and outdoor settings. The highest quality products are utilized for each and every Sky Trail® element.
Sky Trail® ropes courses offer challenging, hands-on fun the entire family can experience. Visitors enjoy the thrill of doing something a bit out of their comfort zone at their own pace.
High Standards for Safety
Safety is a given requirement in designing a ropes course. Incorporating exceptional function, design and creativity into the mix is a unique blend that continues to set Ropes Courses, Inc. apart from others. We have an excellent safety record and all of our safety equipment has been CE certified and service proven through millions of cycles. Our courses are fully engineered and can be built to meet amusement standards for your area. Our slider assembly meets all OSHA and ANSI breaking strength requirements and is virtually silent. In addition, it features replaceable wear components, saving our customers time and money.
Participant Safety System
The participant safety system consists of a full body harness and a redundant sling line. Each course has a continuous belay overhead tracking system that prevents participants from disconnecting their redundant sling line from the course at any time. The participant’s redundant sling line is inserted into the overhead track before they leave the ground and cannot be unhooked from the system until they are back on the ground. A certified operator is responsible for hooking and unhooking the participants. The safety system also prevents a participant from falling any more than a few inches if they slip off of an activity. This allows them to self-rescue, step back on the element and continue to move through the course. This unique system allows participants to choose their path through the course and have the ability to pass other participants at each platform. On a course with more than 1 level, the track also allows participants the ability to move up and down between the levels without having to disconnect at anytime from the track.
Each Sky Trail® ropes course is equipped with the following standard features:
- Standard color scheme
- Entrance and exit with fencing
- Elements or ropes activities
- Appropriate amount of harnesses
- Appropriate amount of redundant sling lines
- Appropriate amount of emergency take down kits
- Appropriate amount of harness racks
- Minimum of 2 element track stops
- Final course inspection and certification
- Operator training for up to 16 people at your site (8 people per class; 2 classes)
- Approximate course height: 1 level – 20′ (6.1m), 2 levels – 32′ (9.7m), 3 levels – 45′ (13.7m), 4 levels – 56′ (17m) **These numbers may differ based on specific site locations.
- Platform height – 12′ (3.7m)
Each Sky Trail® ropes course is equipped with the following optional features:
- Custom color scheme or blacklight option for indoor courses
- Themes – Tropical, Forest, Pirate, Western Frontier, African Safari
- Custom rope colors
- Sun shades
- Expansion elements: Quick Jump, Walk the Plank, Souvenir Photo System, Glider Bench
- Additional harnesses, redundant sling lines, emergency take down kits and/or harness racks
- Installation team
- Element track stops – deluxe
- Operator trainer training at Ropes Courses, Inc. after operator has 160 hours of operational experience
- Maintenance and inspection training after 1 year of course operation