The award winning Sky Tykes™ ropes course was developed with special attention to features our little guests require. Specifically designed for children ages 2-7, or anyone under 48-inches tall, the open course design allows for easy parent participation for any level of assistance needed. Full body harnesses, redundant sling lines, continuous belay systems, enclosed tracking systems, proportionally sized elements…all are designed to ensure the highest degree of safety so kids and parents can focus on fun without risk of injury. The Sky Tykes™ ropes course can be constructed as an independent attraction or a course that seamlessly integrates with our full-size courses. Built for longevity, the same attention to detail put into our full-size courses is applied here as well. Our courses can be themed to fit your surrounding scenery and decor with a variety of color options to choose from. Another feature is the ability to expand the course to grow with your business and capacity needs. A Sky Tykes™ course can be added on to a Sky Trail® ropes course with no additional operator needed.
Each Sky Tykes™ ropes course is equipped with the following standard features.
- Standard color scheme
- Entrance & exit with fencing for whole attraction
- Number of linear paths: 9
- Appropriate amount of harnesses
- Appropriate amount of sling lines
- Appropriate amount of emergency take-down kits
- Appropriate amount of harness racks
- Final course inspection and certification
- Operator training at your site
- Operator trainer training at Ropes Courses, Inc. after operator has 160 hours of operational experience
- 1 year warranty on structure and paint
- Stand alone course height: 8.17 feet
- Stand alone platform height: 2.67 feet
These businesses have the Sky Tykes™ at their location.