The Sky Tykes™ ropes course was specifically designed for children ages 2-7, or anyone under 48” tall. The open course design allows for easy parent participation for any level of assistance needed. Full body harnesses, redundant sling lines, continuous belay systems, enclosed tracking systems and proportionally sized elements were designed to ensure the highest degree of safety so kids and parents can focus on fun without risk of injury. The platforms are only 2 feet 8 inches above the ground, allowing the young adventures to traverse the elements at a comfortable height. The open course design allows parents or chaperones to easily assist their child if necessary. Adult chaperones are required to monitor their child at all times. The Sky Tykes™ ropes course can be constructed as an independent attraction or a course that seamlessly integrates with our full-size courses.
Each Sky Tykes™ ropes course is equipped with the following standard features.
- Standard color scheme
- Entrance & exit with fencing for whole attraction
- Number of linear paths: 9
- Appropriate amount of harnesses
- Appropriate amount of sling lines
- Appropriate amount of emergency take down kits
- Appropriate amount of harness racks
- Final course inspection and certification
- Operator training at your site
- Operator trainer training at Ropes Courses, Inc. after operator has 160 hours of operational experience
- 1 year warranty on structure and paint
- Stand alone course height: 8 feet 2 inches
- Stand alone platform height: 2 feet 8 inches
These businesses have the Sky Tykes™ at their location.